New to DayZ? While you should check out our survival guide, be prepared to meet the 16 types of people in DayZ.
1. The Noob
- “How do I attack?”
- “How do I take stuff?”
- “Can I drive that car?”
- These are the natural questions of a noob.
- He does not know how to attack,
- He does not know what to do,
- He does not know how to play this game in general,
- But he is too lazy to read the instructions before he plays the game.
2.The Nice Guy
- He’s hard to find but if you find him you become buddies.
- He does everything so that you survive.
- You’ll become bros… until one of you dies of course.
This is the Type of person you will meet most in DayZ.
He is called the ******* because he just shoots you in the face and then loots you dead body right after that. Often *******s have really good armor, huge backpacks and a motorhelm.
Stay away from these people because they never are alone, they live in groups of *******s.
4. The Pro
- He has the best armor in the game and the best weapon.
- He could be an ******* or a nice guy you will never know.
- It’s a 50/50 chance.
- But if he is a nice guy you will be in good hands.
- If not… Well… You’re ****ed.
5. The Troll
What should i say about this guy?
- He is naked and tries to punch you to death.
- If you hurt him he just runs away like a little kid.
6. The I-Don’t Speak-Your-Language-Guy
He connects to an server with a (german),(english),(russian) in its name and doesn’t speak this language.