A week and a few patches after release, neo-shooter game Remember Me for the PC is still giving gamers world wide headaches with all the crashes, freezes, and errors. The Crash Wiki team has prepared a list of well-known fixes to help the community. Read on to find your fix!
Remember Me PC Fixes for Crashes, PhysXcore, Freezes, Launch Errors, Controller Analog Stick bug
Remember Me Crashes when Starting. physXcore.dl Crash
Update to the latest version of PhysX, even if you have and ATI card:
Remember Me Freeze Fix
If Remember Me freezes during cut scenes, do the following:
- Run the game in window mode and get past the cut scene.
- Once the game level starts, you can switch back to full screen.
Here are other steps to help you get past freezing points:
- Enable V-sync
- Turn off SLI or Crossfire in you graphics control panel
- Of course, make sure your graphics drivers and DirectX are up to date, especially for Windows 8 users
Remember Me Launch Error Fix
When launching the game gives you an error, try this force config:
- Goto “C:Users(your username)Documentsmy gamesUnrealEngine3RememberMeGameConfig”
- Open ExampleAdriftGfxConfig.ini in Notepad or Notepad++
- Change Fullscreen=true to Fullscreen=False
- Exit Notepad or Notepad++ and save changes
Controller Analog Stick doesn’t work
Verify your game cache on Steam and run Remember Me again. The analog stick should now work.
Can you run Remember Me on the PC?
Make sure your rig can run the game. Here are the minimum system requirements for Remember Me:
- OS:Windows Vista®/XP, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Processor:Intel® CoreTM2 Duo 2.4 Ghz or better, AMD Athlon™ X2 2.8 Ghz or better
- Memory:2 GB RAM
- Graphics:NVIDIA® GeForce® 8800GTS or better, ATI Radeon™ HD 3850 or better
- Hard Drive:9 GB HD space
- Sound:Standard audio device
Still getting crashes, freezes, and errors?
The community might be able to help. Please post your Remember Me in-game issues in the comments section below.