Fix Call of Duty Ghosts Crashes, Freezes, and Errors in 3 Steps
Tired of all those lengthy pages which tell you to do random stuff on your PC to fix CoD Ghosts? We’ve condensed that junk into a dummy’s list of 3 items. Read up!
Call of Duty Ghosts Fixes for Crashes, Freezes, Errors, 6GB, Failed to Launch Unkown Error
1. Call of Duty Ghosts Crashes, Stutters, Freezes, or “Stopped Working”
- Do you use Fraps, Steam overlay, or Overwolf? Disable any and all of your overlay programs. CoD Ghosts isn’t too friendly with them
- Disable SLI or Crossfire. CoD Ghosts dislikes too much juice.
- nVidia users should download the latest 331.65 Game Ready WHQL drivers here: http://www.nvidia.com/download/driverResults.aspx/68799/en-us
- AMD users, please update yours here: http://support.amd.com/en-us/download/auto-detect-tool
2. 6GB RAM Fix for Call of Duty Ghosts
One particular site teaches you to download and use software from a Russian hacking group. Nope. Don’t do it.