Injustice: Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition is currently down 75% at the on-going Steam sale, and gamers worldwide are going nuts over crashes, errors, slowness, blank screen, control bugs, among other bugs. Fortunately we took note of the most notorious issues and their solutions in this troubleshooting guide.
The 9 Fixes for Injustice: Gods Among Us PC Crashes, Errors, Low FPS, Slow, Stuck at logo, Blank screen, Control bugs, D3D
1. Full speed rendering in the PC version – Low FPS
Due to the game porting process, the engine just pumps all the frames (rather than skipping) without thinking the pressure that the engine is putting on the poor processors. The best way to get around this problem is tone down the graphics a little bit by reducing the shadow effect.
2. Injustice: Gods Among Us runs very slow
There are multiple fixes which you can adopt and see if any of them works. While we can’t confirm which one will work for you, best to try one or more of the following.
- Turn down the Anti aliasing
- Avoid people with less bandwidth. You wouldn’t want to spoil your gaming experience just because someone doesn’t want to spend much in bandwidth.
- Another fix that you can try (sometimes it might not work) is push your opponent to the right side and do a stage transition. Once you get the scarecrow, just pause it and once the animation is over the lag will be over.
3. Pause doesn’t work
I am sure this is the most irritating thing that you will ever get while playing. For some reason I can’t find the pause button. The problem is that you don’t get to see the pause button anywhere in the gameplay. Turns out that it is whatever you set at the controls set up.
4. Stuck at start up (logo screen)
Try deleting all files in your AppData. Hit Windows+R then type in %appdata% and open the Injustice folder and delete the files in it (be sure to make a backup). Hope this will remove the problem of getting stuck at the logo screen itself.
5. Blank screen
For this problem you will have to drill down to Option.ini file in the appdata (Windows+R, type %appdata% and then go to roaming) and change the resolution from 1920×1080 to your native resolution. Again, be sure to make a backup before doing any changes.
6. Online controls
There is a glitch where the controls simply go to default when in the multiplayer mode. To fix this, first go to single player before connecting. This way it will keep your preset values.
7. Frequent disconnection
This could be because of too many pings. You might want to try one to one but for this to fix completely you might want to wait for the next version of the engine.
8. Unable to initialize with Direct3D
This could be solved by changing the video card itself with one which supports, unfortunately!